NICL Account Apprentices Recruitment 2018 : Official Notification and Apply Online
Recruitment Of 150 Apprentice (On Full Time Basis)
NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY Ltd. has released the Recruitment of 150 Accounts Apprentices .
National Insurance Company Limited is a Reputed State Owned General Insurance Company in India, Which was incorporated on 6 December 1906 having their headquarter in Kolkata. NICL has released Recruitment 150 vacancies.
NICL Exam 2018 Important Dates:
|1.||Online Application Starts NICL (Apply Online)||13-November-2018|
|2.||Last Date of NICL||27-November-2018|
|3.||Payment of NICL Application Fees||13-November-2018 to
|4.||NICL Exam Date||December/January 2018|
|5.||Download Call letter NICL||10 Days Prior to the Exam|
Candidates can Apply online, Before that go through all the Eligibility Criteria and Mode of Exam.
Selection Procedure of NICL 2018:
Selection Procedure contains Online Objective type Examination for 200 Marks. The Objective Test will be 3 hrs Duration consist of 5 Sections total for 200 Marks.
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1.||General Accounting Principles||50||100||Hindi/English||
|5.||General Awareness and Reasoning||
- The service conditions will be applicable as per the condition laid down in the board Resolution approving, the Recruitment of 150.
- Accounts Apprentice, subject to the relevant rules & regulations under “ National Apprentices Act, 1961” and amendments thereon, framed by Central Government in this regard. Selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Company.
- The period of apprenticeship shall be TWO YEARS (Twenty four months), which may be extended at the discretion of the Company.
- It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Company to offer any employment to any Apprentice who has completed the period of Apprenticeship in the Company. The Company reserves its rights to decide for absorption of suitable candidates (who have completed the period of Apprenticeship, as per stipulated terms & conditions) as Scale I Officers, based on the requirements of the Company & conditions prevailing at that time.
Apprentice Bond :
- The selected candidates will be subject to a Bond period of ONE year and if the apprentice leaves the service of the Company before 1
- year, the bond amount of Rs. 1 lakh only (Rupees One Lakh only) shall be paid by such apprentice to the Company. The recruited
- Apprentices shall be required to submit an apprentice bond.
Employments and benefits NICL :
|Time Period from the date of a appointment Stipend|
|First Year||Rs. 25000/- per month and medical coverage|
|Second Year||Rs. 30000/- per month and medical coverage|
Eligibility Criteria NICL 2018:
- Educational Qualification (as on 01-11-2018)
Candidate must be Graduate in Commerce Discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% (at least 55% for SC/ST).
Must have qualified the Intermediate level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by Institute of Chartered Accountants India.
Must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI)
Must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute
Must have qualified the Post Graduate degree in Commerce from a UGC recognized university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General Candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate
- Age Limit (as on 01-11-2018) :
Minimum age limit : 21 years
Maximum age Limit : 27 years
A Candidate must have born earlier than 01-11-1991 and not later than 31-10-1997 (Including Both the dates).
Relaxation in Upper age limit is as:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
- Nationality :
Candidate must be either;
- A Citizen of India, OR
- A Citizen of Nepal, OR
- A Citizen of Bhutan, OR
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962.
Application Fee NICL :
Date to pay online fees is 13-11-2018 to 27-11-2018 (Both date inclusive)
|OPEN (Other than SC/ST/PWD)||Rs. 600/-|
Vacancies for NICL 2018:
|Total no. of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||PWD|
State wise Vacancies for Accounts Apprentices are as ;
State wise Accounts Apprentices;
|State||No. of Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh and Telengana||9|
|Assam and North Eastern States||5|
|Bihar and Jharkhand||10|
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh||12|
|Maharashtra and Goa||19|
|Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand||8|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||25|
Above Vacancies are Provisional and the company reserves the right to vary them according to material time.