Bank of Baroda PO Exam: BOB Manipal PO Exam Analysis 28th July 2018
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Analysis 2018:
BOB Manipal PO Exam Analysis 2018
BOB PO Exam Analysis 28th July 2018
After the SBI recruitment Exam which was held few days before, the most awaited exam of Bank of Baroda PO 2018 was held today on 28th July 2018. Many Candidates were Interested to start their career through the prestigious Bank like Bank of Baroda. This analysis of Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment will be the key point for you to make your strategies for upcoming banking exams and what is expected Exam pattern and expected questions in Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness and Descriptive Test. The Overall Level of BOB PO Exam 2018 was Easy.
BOB Manipal PO 2018 Exam Section wise Details: Topic wise Questions, Important Highlights of the Topic:
- Sections in BOB 2018: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, GA
- Level of BOB Exam 2018: Easy to Moderate
- Reasoning and Computer Section : No Questions were asked from Computer Section
- Quantitative Aptitude: Both Quantity based and Quadratic equations were asked.
- English Language: Both Double Fillers, Sentence Connections, Error Dictation were asked.
BOB PO Exam Analysis 2018: Section-wise Analysis:
BOB 2018: Quantitative Aptitude Analysis:
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Wrong Number Series||5|
Detailed Topic wise Analysis of Quantitative Aptitude Section:
- Data Interpretation:
- Line Chart: Production of Companies in two years 2016 and 2017
- Pi Chart: Students (Male/ Female) of Various Degrees.
- Caselet DI: It was quite Difficult.
- Number Series:
Questions were asked from wrong number series
- Quadratic Equations:
Five Questions were asked from Quadratic equation was of easy to moderate level.
BOB 2018: English Language Analysis:
English section was of Easy to Moderate level. In today’s BOB PO exam’s English section the reading comprehension had a set of 7 questions out of which 2 were related to vocabulary Based. The following table will give the details topics wise and number questions asked in today’s BOB Exam 2018:
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Reading Comprehension (Topic: Plastic Wastage)||7|
BOB 2018: Reasoning Analysis:
The Reasoning Section was of Easy to Moderate Level. There were 4 Types of puzzles and seating Arrangement were asked:
- Linear Seating Arrangement: Single Line – 11 People
- Circular seating Arrangement
- Dates, Month and Lecture: 3 variables
- Ages and Floor based Puzzle
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||20|
|Machine Input Output||5|
BOB 2018: General / Economy / Banking Awareness:
This Section was quite Difficult. Most of the GA Questions were from banking and Economic Awareness and the Current Affairs questions were from the news of April and May 2018. Few questions were based on commonwealth Games, Cricket Stadiums, Rivers name of Different States.Questions on World Bank were also asked.
BOB 2018: English Descriptive writing:
The Descriptive writing test of English Language was of 30 marks which was have 2 questions of Letter Writing and Essay Writing. Two choices for each Letter and Essay Writing were given, candidates have to choose one to the two choices.
Letter Writing: (Limit 150 words)
Letter Based on-
- Write a letter to Newspaper Editor for the Fake News and Incorrect Facts that is being Spread through Social media.
- Recently the results of 10th board exam has released. Your Friends son who appeared in the Exam has scored good marks but is average in Science. Your friend wants his son to choose Science stream against his wish. Write a letter to your friend convincing and guiding him to allow his son to choose right stream after 10th
Essay Writing: (Limit 150 words)
Essay Based on-
- The Animal from forest were keeping in zoo is like Keeping them in Prison for our Pleasure.
- Investment in Share Market: Risk and Rewards